CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 Months and Growing

I can't believe my little guy is already 10 months old! I don't know where the time has gone. People say that they grow fast, but where did my baby go?? He's been walking along furniture for about a month and a half now, and I'm both excited and scared for him to start walking. Even more scary, is how talkative he is. He already says "Dad", "Mom", "Go", and "Hi". He loves his Murphy (our 4 year old toy poodle), but Murphy doesn't love him as much. Murphy worries about Tanner and is the first one up the stairs when Tanner wakes up, but Murphy does NOT like when Tanner tries to show Murphy how much he loves him back. I love when Tanner wakes up and I can listen to or watch him play in his bed. He is always smiling (unless I'm not feeding him fast enough) and his laugh is more than contagious. It's amazing how Tanner has filled a gap in my life that I didn't realize I had until he arrived. I love my little bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment