CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Here come the Englands

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while and now that a few friends' blogs have become private I had to register with google so here I am. We just got back from our first camping trip as a family. And what an adventure it was. We spent the weekend at Duck Creek, UT. Camping is usually fun and relaxing for me, but camping with a 9 month old is a whole other world. Tanner thinks he needs to constantly be crawling or pulling himself up on things. These are not easily done when camping. Our house is VERY babyproof. However, the mountains are not and Tanner had a hard time understanding this. This is our first day back and he has woken up only long enough to eat then back to sleep. Sleep was another fun aspect of our trip. Tanner and I slept on a blow up mattress and he is very much a mover. Everytime he started to move, I was worried he was starting to wake up(and most of the time he was). So I spent most of the night rubbing Tanner's back and and shushing him back to sleep. It was very nice to sleep in my bed and my son in his last night.

On the other hand,it was great to see Ben's family from Utah. I really enjoy the limited opportunities that we have to spend time with them. Everytime we come home from a trip to see them, Ben and I start to make our long range plans of moving to SLC so we can spend more time with them and their families.

1 comment: